Friday, June 14, 2013

M.I.A.

It’s been way too long since I have posted anything. Sorry for the long absence. I didn’t realize I had been M.I.A. since 2011. A lot has happened since then. I went on my Pilgrim walk at the Walk to Emmaus in Newark Ohio. I began my education toward a degree in Theology.  I am married to a wonderful Christian wife and have two terrific stepdaughters. My wife and I teach the 5-8 grade Sunday-school. We tried a stint as Youth Directors but God showed us in a few short months that it wasn’t our calling. I am now teaching the Adult Bible study on Wednesday nights. I am leading the same study in my men’s share group. I am in the process of transferring from Liberty University to Lancaster Bible College to finish my degree. My Bible collection has grown to 110 Bibles and New Testaments. After much prayer my wife and I bought a camper and plan to begin a camping ministry. We believe we will eventually be living out of the camper as we travel and Evangelize as we go. We are about 95% sure that God is calling us into Vocational Evangelism. We are still praying for more direction as we prepare as much as we know how at this point. I’ll write a new blog post soon.
Until then, peace and blessings to you all.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment