Friday, September 27, 2013

Revival Report

I’m a little late posting the news about the revival because it ran back to back with the Carolina trip. But in short I was surprised. The turnout was less than expected. And supporters I thought would be there never showed. But for those of us who were there we were blessed with God’s presence. We were able to worship our God on the Courthouse Square without any interference. We enjoyed beautiful music and good messages. Pastor Jim Gross was especially on the mark as he spoke directly to us about our role in the Revival of our community. And God spoke to me and showed me that just because people say they want revival doesn’t mean that they really do. And if revival is going to start in our community it will be with much prayer, the divine blessing of God, the convicting touch of the Holy Spirit, and the focused effort of the remnant. So the prayer walks continue, and the real work begins.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment